Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What are you looking forward to?

As we get ready to close out what has been one heck of a year it's time to get out that pen and paper and write down your New Year's resolutions again. Most of us, after giving it a valiant try, don't stick with it for one reason or another or we just never get around to trying one of the things on the list at all. 

Not that this should be surprising or anything, but one of my goals for this new year is to actually stick to my diet. I started one last week that I seem to be doing fairly well on. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the reason why people don't stick to what they plan to do is because they feel that they can't start it until the new year and that builds up too much anticipation and worrying. Why not start early? I have something pushing me to keep going with my diet this year and I can't afford not to stick with it. 

Finally I ask, what are you looking forward to getting accomplished in 2009? Is there something that's going to push you to keep at it? What are you looking forward to?

No comments: