Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's Not Easy

It isn't easy trying to stay positive, I'll be the first to admit that. I think it's something that always needs to be attempted. I'm one of those people that others come to when they're down or need someone to talk to and I don't mind that at all.

Everyone needs to have that one person who they can just talk to and if I can be that one person for someone, I feel incredibly blessed. If we keep everything in because we are afraid that we'll be burdening someone else with our problems it does nothing else but create more problems for our self. People were made to listen to one another and we should all try to do that. I think that some of the people who commit suicide really, deep down just needed someone to talk to and someone to listen. Not necessarily someone to give advice, but just to listen. They feel trapped and don't know who to turn to or where to go.

If you can open up to just one person, think of what that could mean to them. If you open up to them, they, in turn may open up to someone else. We can all make a difference in this world, even if it's one conversation at a time.

In the words of Dr. Frasier Crane, "I'm listening...".

1 comment:

hots4hobbits said...

I'm glad I could inspire a blog on the famous Gar-Bear blogspot :) Teehee thanks for listening.