Friday, January 2, 2009

Say Cheese!

I just finished transferring the pictures that I wanted from my laptop to CD before I experience another dramatic event involvng the loss of what I work so hard at. This will be the second time that my current laptop has crashed; neither time have been my fault. This time, I, like so many others, have fallen victim to the IE virus that was put out and infected many, many computers. Unfortunatly for me, the virus was too advanced to do much of anything about it.

Now that I have the pictures saved on something other than my computer, I feel much better. While I don't get the opportunity to go out and shoot pictures often anymore, I cherish the (good) few that I do. As I stated in another blog, this is a year of new beginnings for me. I'm going to try and focus more on my photography and see where it takes me. People aren't given skills for no reason, there is obviously some meaning behind why they have the skills they do. I believe that we each have our own skills, it just takes some time for each of us to find them. Luckily, I found mine early. This may be a year (after Dad's wedding, of course) where I start to take a little more time off from my full-time job to get out and explore the world in a different way. After all, there is so much to see just in the United States; I've got to tackle that before I can move on to bigger and better things abroad. World... Here I come!

No comments: