Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Next Step

Today I make the first step towards my new found independence, I'm starting to put money aside for an apartment. The past few days have been spent trying to figure out what I'm going to put in my apartment, and I have to say that it's been really exciting! While I've figured out most of the things and I'm quite sure that I'll be able to make everything work, coming up with the money for everything is going to be the next part in the process. I'm going to be taking money out of each of my paychecks and put it aside and then take an additional sum out and put it towards buying things that I'm going to need to make this a reality. Hopefully soon I'll be getting my tax information and be able to file relatively quickly and get my return back so that I'll be able to use that money as well. This is something that, if I really want to show myself that I can do what I set out to get accomplished, I can't back down from. I'm starting to take control of my life and am finding out that it comes with a great feeling, one that I don't know anyone feels until they actually do it. 

I would like to thank everyone who is standing by me during this transition, your support means the world to me! As the time gets closer for me to move, I'm sure there is going to be added stress but the end result will be worth any of the difficulties. I'm ready to embark on a new path in life and can't wait to become the person I know I can be as a result of this new experience in life.

No comments: