Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thank You...

To those of you who continue to stand by me: I thank you from the bottom of my heart. There have been times lately, and now, as they continue to arise, that I haven't been the easiest person to be around, but knowing that I have people there for me when I need them means the world. If I'm going through something and it seems like I'm taking it out on you, yet you have nothing to do with the situation, or you're just caught in the middle, please forgive me.The person that I'm around when things go down is usually the one that gets the brunt of the venting.

I'm one of those people who is great at wearing their heart on their sleeve, but when it comes to hiding their emotions, that's when I'm not seen at my best. I'm now at that point in my life where I'm just becoming more and more vocal about how I feel after I get past the "I'm not talking to anyone stage".

There are things that come up in life that I find incredibly easy to deal with, and then there are things that, no matter how hard I try, for whatever reason, I just can't cope. Perhaps it's the insecurities I have in my life, most of which have nothing at all to do with the situations at hand, or perhaps it's something else completely that I have no clue about. Whatever it is, it seems to, nine times out of ten, get the best of me.

This year I told myself that I'm not playing games with people, nor am I pulling any punches when it comes to letting people know how I feel, but overall that hasn't gone too well. I still just sit back and let it happen, unless it's something that I feel someone should know. There are also certain times where I get so worked up about something, and I swear I'm going to tell someone off, yet when the time comes and I have the chance, I usually respond with some half-assed remark and let it go. It's like I can't find a happy medium. I'm either telling someone to go to hell or telling someone that it's okay when it really isn't.

What a way to turn a short message in to a long, overdrawn post, huh? Anyway, I really just wanted to thank everyone who has stood by me in the past and who are still there for me today. You are my rocks... I truly couldn't do it without you.

No comments: